- Morpho MSO 1300 E3 will work with all Ekyc related work, eg: pmgdisha, ayushman bharat, jio, all sim activation, paytm kyc, all AEPS. CSC, edistrict etc
- All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
- Pocket sized USB sensor, 3 in 1 device enrolment, authentication and identification, Ergonomic solution, easy to use and highly reliable
- Performance and strengh thanks to optical technology and Morpho?s last algorithms, Morpho?s fingerprint certified N°1 by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Extensive security features, including encryption, FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant Feature Extractor & Matcher onboard, FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- USB Fingerprint devices for highly secure desktop applications
The Morpho Smart 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices. They use Morpho's patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy. The Morpho Smart 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications. MorphoSmart devices are small USB fingerprint sensors of high quality which enable to enrol, authenticate and identify users. Thanks to the optical technology combined with Morpho?s last algorithms, they easily match users expectations of performance and strengh. Unlike any other ?swipe? sensors, the MSO 1300 V3 / E3 optical sensor allows a high quality fingerprint capture with a large enrolment surface.
As per recent guidelines from UIDAI (Aadhaar), only registered biometric devices can be used for Aadhaar Authentication/ eKYC transactions. The Device registration can be done using OT-Morpho's Registered Device Software/Service. OT-Morpho's UIDAI Certified RD Service Software to end users which enable them to register their devices with UIDAI in easy and convenient manner.
- DigiPay Aeps
- Digital India Payments
- Spice Money
- Ayushman Bharat
- Ekyc Authentication
- Bank Csp(sbi ,hdfc, pnb, bob, boi and all other banks)
- Common Service Centers
- Jan Seva Kendra
- SIM Activation (Jio, BSNL, Vodafone, Idea, etc)
- Aadhaar based eKYC Aadhaar Enrollment Banking
- Use Digital Signatures [Sify, e-Mudhra, (n)Code, etc]
- Jeevan Pramaan Certificate generation
- PayTM eKYC Updation
- NDLM Digital Locker
- Any for many more purposes
** Works in both Android and Windows Platform** Note: For Android you need OTG Cable, which is not provided, has to be purchased separately.